Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Executive - Business Development
Greentech Consulting FZ-LLC
WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!
Senior Executive - Business Development ("SEBD") shall be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and converting them into profitable contracts.
As the successful candidate you will be discharging your duties with the objective of building Greentech's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships. In addition to this, you will also be tasked with building Greentech's brand-image across all the market segments it currently operates or is expected to operate in foreseeable future using traditional and contemporary tools and techniques.
Your duties shall include but not limited to,
- Identifying or developing trendsetting ideas that have a solid potential to generate significant revenue by researching IT services industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locating and proposing potential business by contacting prospects, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business by analyzing client requirements, future potential, financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies by examining risks and potentials; estimating prospects' needs and goals.
- Closes new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information strictly confidential.
- Build upon the brand image of Greentech by participating in educational opportunities; publishing in professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances Greentech's reputation by accepting ownership for and maintaining online presence and also prepares and feeds Greentech's presence in social networks; exploring opportunities that add value.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning, preparing & delivering presentations
- Communicating new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing collaterals
- Following up with clients for timely invoice settlement
- Writing reports and providing management with feedback
GREENTECH IS PLEASED TO OFFER A "SALARY + COMMISSION" REMUNERATION FOR THIS POSITION. YOUR EARNINGS WILL ONLY BE LIMITED BY YOUR ASPIRATIONS AND PERFORMANCE!!!
As the successful candidate for this postion, you will possess the following skills:
- Market Research & Knowledge
- Sales Planning & forecasting
- Self-motivation for sales growth
- Prospecting skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Presentation skills
- Closing skills
- High energy levels
- Meeting sales targets
You should have 4-7 years of demonstrable experience in opening up new accounts and closing mid-to-large value IT Services & Advisory deals in the GCC in general and UAE in particular.
And along with all that is mentioned above, you shall possess a 4-year Bachelor's or higher degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunication or Business Management attained through full-time studies from a reputed university.
You will indeed be preferred if you are bi-lingual (English & Arabic)!
Bachelor's or higher degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunication or Business Man
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Consulting Services; Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Greentech is proud to be a UAE-based exclusive global network of growing & independent IT & Management consulting firms that are spread across the USA, UK, Germany, India and the UAE. This global network empowers our clients to access a specific set of skills when they need while being assured of globally valid best practices without having to pay avoidable overheads. With deep skills and hundreds of man-years of global & local experience in several domains of IT Advisory, IT Infrastructure, Applications and Green IT, based on its local knowledge, Greentech has carefully crafted service packages for the Education, Financial Services, Government & Infrastructure, Healthcare and Hospitality & Tourism industries.
Greentech’s business strategy is to act, in thoughts and actions, as a “responsible partner” to our clients. Accordingly, Greentech continues to invest by operating four Centres of Excellence (COEs) across the world. These COEs ensures that our clients remain unbeaten by technology obsolescence and also our human capital remains not just competitive, but innovative. In being true to our name, Greentech makes sure that every service or solution delivered has pivotal elements of carbon footprint optimization by design. Equipped with skills and experience to deliver on almost any aspect of IT, from Advisory to Implementation to Support, Greentech literally delivers IT - responsibly.
Greentech is a partner of Microsoft®, Cisco®, VMWare®, Veeam®, ManageEngine® and Intalio®.