Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Key Tasks :
- Pursue sales leads.
- Visit existing and new customers.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Provide sales and technical support.
- Coordinate and liaise with Customer Service Coordinator to produce proper Technical and Commercial quotations.
- Study all tenders and work with Regional Customer Service Team and Logistics to define price levels
- Identify research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Collect data from customers and liaise with Engineering team for product selection/retrofit jobs.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule.
- Provide training to all customers and assist in conventional trouble shooting at customers’ sites when required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in engineering and sales
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Ability to discuss and negotiate at all levels
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Computer literate in MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Industrial
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen