Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Product Merchandising Manager
ND & Associates
RETAIL MERCHANDISING MANAGER, LUXURY
This brand acquired a reputation for quality and design and is the leader in the luxury field of retail and fashion. If you are looking for a stable career move in an exciting fast paced environment then this is the job for you!
• Select products for base orders and restocking.
• Ensure the correct product mix and the right product exposure.
• Analyzing sales, trends, and clients within the market and remain up to date with the changes.
• Involvement in deciding sales budgets.
• Ensure the visual merchandising team has the necessary information for consistent seasonal displays.
• Introduce the collection to shop staff on seasonal basis.
• Supplying the shop staff with detailed instructions on sales strategies.
• Provide shop staff with product training specific to their market.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a product merchandiser in Middle East market.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of market and competition.
• Strong knowledge of luxury fashion.
• Strong analytical skills.
Key words: Manager, Retail merchandising Manager,Product merchandising Manager, Luxury, Menswear, shoes, leather goods, woman wear, Fashion, recruitment, nd, associates, nd & associates, retail, retails, fashion, designer, Head hunter, Headhunter, headhunting, Dubai, UAE, Product, Merchandising, buyer, regional buyer, buying manager, fashion buyer
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
ND & Associates specializes in providing exclusive, experienced and skilled professionals ranging from Chief Officers, Division Heads, Directors and Managers, to Executives. To support clients in all business functions across the entire organisation, ND & Associates’ consultants are divided into two main divisions:
1. Industry Specialisations (IS)
2. Business Support (BS)
Industry Specialisation (IS)
Every organisation needs a specialized recruitment partner who understands the unique requirements of particular industries. For this reason, ND & Associates have specialist teams dedicated to serve the following key industry segments:
· IT & Telecommunications
· Engineering - Energy / Environment / Utilities / Construction
· Investment & Corporate Banking
· Logistic and Supply Chain
Business Support (BS)
Our teams have the in-depth knowledge and experiences to serve our clients in these industries niches across all departments and skill sets. Therefore, in addition to the IS division, the BS teams have been set up to provide our long term partners with complete recruitment services to cover the following areas:
IT • Finance • HR • Legal • Procurement • Office Support • Sales and Marketing
Adopting a consultative approach, ND & Associates take a long term view to our relationships with clients, believing it is essential to understand our clients' unique strategic, organizational, financial and cultural context in order to deliver real value.
We offer 7 customized solutions to meet all types of executive staffing challenges:
1. Specialized Executive Search
2. On-site recruitment
3. Head hunting
4. Mass recruitment
5. Reference checks
6. Localisation / Emiratisation
7. Executive contracting solutions