Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort
Assist & support immediate supervision in office operations & direction as required.
Key Tasks and Duties
• Act as liaison between the Chief Office and others (i.e., departments, external contacts, etc.)
• Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items such as business correspondence, meeting minutes, etc.
• Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports, etc. on time.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint.
• Maintain confidentiality in all matters.
• Maintain familiarization with the project, Program Manager, architects, engineering firms, consultants etc.
• Computerized and manual documentation.
• Ensuring calls and matters that arise are taken care of as soon as possible.
• Perform additional assignments per Chief Officer’s direction.
• Hold the Petty Cash and prepare monthly summary reports for cash spent.
• Follow the Financial and Purchasing policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Advanced Level in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
• Well Organized and punctual.
• Efficient in paper work handling and filing.
• Very good in follow up with other team member to get an assigned task done.
• Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry: Government Sector
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates