Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Digital Out of Home Content Developer / Network Supervisor
YOU MUST BE LIVING IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CURRENTLY TO BE CONSIDERED... ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL CVs WILL BE CONSIDERED
The company is an established media services company specialising in the development and operation of Digital Out-Of-Home media networks. Considered a pioneer in the Middle East Digital Out-Of-Home industry, our services stand out in quality on an international stage. The company operates three Digital Out-Of-Home networks, two in the tourism industry and the other in prominent free zones in Dubai.
Our company is seeking a dynamic individual to oversee the dual role of Content Developer / Networks Supervisor.
You will be responsible for:
1) creating content for our out-of-home video networks working closely with the Project Manager to meet tight daily production deadlines. This will require primarily video editing and motion graphics creation skills.
2) uploading and scheduling content for the networks
3) overseeing hardware installation / maintenance / troubleshooting of networks
You must feel comfortable learning and working with new computer software.
MUST BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SHOWREEL THROUGH WEBLINK OR EMAIL
(will not be considered without this)
Well developed communication skills.
Ability to fit into a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment.
Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines.
Advanced video editing and motion graphics skills and experience.
Work experience with digital signage software a very very big plus.
Basic IT troubleshooting skills a bonus.
Minimum 5 years experience.
Flexible work schedule is a must.
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Advertising; Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Marketing
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Design, Creative, and Arts
- Joining Date: 2013-01-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates