Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This position would suit an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a busy role reporting to a member of the Senior Management team. At the center of the team’s business operations, you will quickly gain exposure to all aspects of a multinational organisation. You can expect a fun place to work whilst gaining fantastic experience working with great people.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic person looking for an opportunity to jump start their career by working closely with a member of our Senior Management Team while gaining experience across the entire organisation. You will be proactive in anticipating the requirements of the team to ensure all day to day activities run smoothly. You will have excellent commercial awareness and possess strong communication skills. In addition to being organised and analytical, you will have an appetite to learn and get stuck in straight away.
As an integral member of the team this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated administrator to gain experience in a multinational organisation. In return we expect you to work hard every day, meet tight deadlines, produce high quality work and show a creativity and enthusiasm in tackling challenges. This will initially be a six month contract with a view to making the candidate a permanent contract.
The successful candidate’s duties will include
• Managing travel and meeting schedule for a member of the Senior Management team
• Manage internal and external communications for a member of the Senior Management team
• Manage all aspects of office administration for Dubai office
• Coordinating activities with other ezetop offices and teams
• Prepare and edit reports, presentations and other documents as required
• To provide accurate written and verbal reporting to ezetop senior management
• Manage part of the global intranet site for information sharing purposes
• Drive internal passion, excitement and pride in ones work.
• Ad-hoc duties as required
• 3rd level qualification
• Good problem solving ability,
• Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Temporary Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 2
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
With a belief that mobile phones can change peoples’ lives, Mark Roden established Ding to enable people from emerging markets working abroad to instantly transfer small values of airtime to friends’ and family’s mobile phones back home. With a presence in 130 countries, Ding can deliver top-up to 3.5 billion phones!
At Ding you get lots of challenges, plenty of work and loads of opportunities. OK so if you look hard enough you could possibly find that elsewhere, that’s true…..but we add some extras into the mix to make it a bit special - our people! We’ve genuinely hired a great bunch of people that work well together. We all come from different cultures, speak different languages yet we all share one thing in common; we care about sending top-up instantly and reliably and doing everything we can every day to makes people’s lives a little better through mobile top-up.
At Ding you’re not a number; you’re a person. We get to know all our staff…not just your names but what you’re really like. We’ve 22 different nationalities, over 30 different teams and 200 different personalities. We’ve our head office in Dublin and also have homes in Miami, Dubai, Bucharest, Barcelona, Dhaka and San Salvador.