Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales University Graduate Program - Saudi Nationals Only
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP MEMA Sales University Graduate Program:
If you have an endless supply of fresh thoughts and fearless ideas, we have the perfect career for you.
One of the best opportunities to join Middle East, Mediterranean & Africa is participating in “MEMA Sales University”, our 18-24 month program designed for young talented graduates who are pursuing a career in the IT sector.
Joining one of our teams for a set period of 18-24 months will give you the opportunity to transition from a brand new graduate to a young professional in Sales, IT Technology, Consulting. We will help you achieve this by putting a comprehensive development plan in place to ensure a structured learning blended with an extensive on the- job training and providing valuable hands-on experience. Projects and specific work assignments across several of HP’s business units will not only broaden your understanding of IT industry, but will also enable you to make important choices about your future career direction. You'll not only gain business experience, but will soon enhance your interpersonal skills with extensive networking opportunities. When you join HP you'll quickly find yourself working closely with all types of people - including our customers. A mentor will be assigned to you to give you support along the way as well as regular feedback on your performance and development. Whenever you have a question, there will be someone on hand to answer it. Whenever you need help, someone will provide it. Whenever you want to do something, someone will encourage you. In short, at HP your career is in your hands, but you will be supported at every step by coaching and guidance from your manager, mentor and peers.
While applying for the program you will be able to choose an area of profession that interests you the most:
Inside Sales / Channel Sales: Assisting sales teams in selling enterprise products, services and software to defined customer segments. Closing sales on assigned products and with assigned customers achieving set quota. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections, building customer confidence in HP’s sales capabilities, Working collaboratively with the business and channel partners to drive promotion campaigns, marketing programs and sales initiatives. Establishes relationship with customers and partners at all organization levels. Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
Pre-sales/Technical Consultant: In this role you will learn to effectively apply your technical expertise in IT consulting projects. You will establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client by delivering one of HP’s core technology solutions to large corporations and Governments. Support the sales process for technology and solutions with account teams by providing technical consulting work with customers in selling and supporting HP Products and Solutions. Supports finding appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s requirements and Investigates and optimizes a solution’s fit to the requirements of an opportunity.
Sales Analyst/Sales Support Analyst: As a Sales Analyst, you will support the team with market and industry research, compile and analyze sales reports and contribute to sales events. Through training and hands-on experience you will gain product knowledge as well as insight in the complex operational processes behind a global supply chain and sales process. Throughout your development to a sales professional, you have to option to become an expert in Storage, Software, IT Services or Server solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for young Saudi talent who have graduated from top universities in Saudi or abroad within the last 12 months or who will graduate within this academic year with degrees such as; Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics; Marketing or any other technical or business studies;
In addition to the above, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• Language Skills: Advanced level of written and spoken English
• Interpersonal skills: The ability to work well with people
• Flexibility: Capable of adjusting to rapid change
• Team Player: Willing to be a colloborative and to be a reliable team member
• Analytical Abilities: Possesing an eye for detail
• Communication: Having the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
• Commitment: The dedication to achieve goals and being result-oriented
• Personality: Possessing an attitude fueled with positive-thinking
Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Business Admin.,
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Computer/Hardware; Computer/Software
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2012-12-08
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 20
- Career Level: Student/Internship
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure - Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services - Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software - Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services - By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.