Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Receptionist/Cashier (Front Desk)
Casablanca Hotels & Resorts Group مجموعة فنادق ومنتجعات الدار البيضاء
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Greets guests courteously upon arrival, receives, validates and posts to respective ledgers,
payments of outstanding accounts or deposits from Hotel guests made in person or through
collectors in a polite and friendly manner.
2. Assigns rooms for arriving guests, removes and arranges charge checks and vouchers
coming from different sales outlets and posts the same to their respective ledgers.
3. Advises all guests of their room numbers and room rates, arranges posted bills, cheques and
vouchers, in a systematic manner to facilitate balancing by night auditor.
4. Promotes next destination sales upon check in, counts money received to verify amount
received and issues appropriate receipts.
5. Promotes in house services and facilities, takes meter reading of guest’s telephone upon
his/her check out and includes same in guest account as appropriate
6. Keeps an accurate room status at all times, converts foreign exchange currencies of guests
into local currencies; issues appropriate receipts and maintains summary of same daily.
7. Handles complaints efficiently and politely. Serves as custodian of safety deposit boxes;
issues keys and attends to guests making use of boxes in polite and friendly manner way.
8. Actively participates in group/crew rooming. Disburses paid outs as instructed by authorised
9. Handles guest’s needs, inquiries and requests, prepares and balances cash report with cash
fund at end of duty; prepares list of cheques received; prepares remittance envelopes
containing cash received and deposits same in safe box in accordance with Hotel Policy.
10. Ensures that all pertinent information is recorded on registration card. Maintains house bank
in correct balance and keeps same in safe provided.
11. Reports daily activity on log book. Informs superior of any guest comments either positive
or negative, with regard to the Hotel and its service.
12. Maintains good employee relations, Complies Hotel’s Health & Hygiene Policy.
13. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Dynamic team player
- Can build & maintain excellent realtionship with all
- Presentable & deals with courtesy skills
- Cooperative with his team members
- Flexible & Hardworker
- Drive for results
- High desire to learn & develop himself
High School or above
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Joining Date: 2012-04-30
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: High school or equivalent
إن مجموعة فنادق ومنتجعات الدار البيضاء، إسم لامع في عالم الضيافة بمفهومها المتطور. تأسست المجموعة عام 1980م، وتمتلك الآن 11 فندقاً ومنتحعاً في المملكة العربية السعودية ومصر . إكتسبت المجموعة رونقها وإسمها المتألق من خلال
الإسلوب الراقي بمعرفة إحتياجات ضيوفها والعمل المخلص لتلبيت هذه الإحتياجات وتقديم خدمة نوعية تزيد عن توقعات الضيوف بغية إسعادهم . إن مجموعة الدار البيضاء تنمو وتتطور بوتيرة سريعة وخطى ثابتة وتعمل على إستقطاب عناصر ذات كفاءة وفعالية متحمسين للعمل ليشاركوها رحلة الإمتياز وإرتثاء أعلى المراكز في عالم الضيافة
Casablanca Hotels & Resorts Group is a glittering name in the modern world of hospitality. Established in 1980 and now it includes more than 11 Hotels and resorts. The group gains its reputation through insight of guests needs and providing heartfelt services to fulfill and exceed the guests expectations to make them satisfied and happy. Casablanca group grows speedly with steady pace and looking to recruit qualified & efficient people who have passion for their work to participate & share its journey of excellence to become of the best companies in the world of hospitality