Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Polyclinic Manager Job Description
Innovative Care Co (I-Care)
• Supervises scheduling and daily assignment of duties for nursing staff.
• Supervises the flow of the patients to the various clinics.
• Prepares and maintains an on-call schedule.
• Supervises the work flow within the clinics including patient screening and assessment.
• Provides objective, meaningful feedback to staff regarding performance
• Collaborates with other staff members to facilitate provision of patient care.
• Assists in developing and implementing programs to keep nursing staff informed of new trends in nursing field.
• Interviews applicants and makes recommendations concerning vacant nursing staff positions.
• Coordinate Clinician, Physician and Clinic Assistants schedules.
• Makes changes in staff as needed to accommodate patient volume..
• Tracks and manages vacation, sick leave utilization and time and attendance
• Review staff time for payroll.
• Orients and trains staff on specific processes and service standards
• Ensures staff have tools and resources necessary to do their jobs
• Maintain all medical protocols and provide for updates as necessary.
• Participate in ongoing quality assurance review activities.
• Arrange, participate in and document quarterly Clinician meetings.
• Work with Medical Records to implement patient fee and billing changes.
• Attend trainings or meetings as directed.
• Sets clear goals and defines vision and direction
• Inspires staff to follow, demonstrates a positive attitude
• Adjusts his/her leadership style to the specific needs and talents of staff
• Is fully committed to the goals and principles of the organization
• Maintains strict confidentiality regarding patient information
• Patient follow up and report for abnormal lab test results.
• Purchasing & Inventory control:
• Purchase medical supplies, medications, and equipment.
• Maintain quarterly medical inventory, storage areas, and emergency kit.
• Arrange for routine equipment servicing and prompt repairs when needed.
• Meet with vendors and assess new products or changes to clinic systems.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
Innovative Care (I-Care)
شركة العناية المبتكرة
Innovative Care is a Leading Company that provide Integrated Services in the Medical and Health Care Services aiming to compete to meet the international standard and provide the Innovative and State of the art Services in the healthcare field