Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
National Guard Health Affairs
Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian National Guard-Health Affairs, provide professional support within the development, interpretation, resolution, and update of major policies and procedures, including government health regulations.
• Act as a senior team leader in reviewing major policies and/or development projects.
• Apply effective system approaches to solving policy issues.
• Maintain a conceptual knowledge of all policies, guidelines and procedures. Provide consultative, facilitative resource and assistance and a proper interpretation and application of all policies and procedures.
• Provide advise on the design, implementation, and maintenance of an integrated “policy system” for the archival and retrieval of hospital policies.
• Monitor high-level policy related issues within NGHA ensuring that needs and validity meet organizational needs and represent conformity, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assist in conducting special studies and/or projects.
• Assist in providing senior professional advice on major policies and procedure issues.
• Maintain knowledge on current trends and make recommendations on continuous improvement.
• Perform other job related duties as required.
Preferably with Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Public Administration, Management or related field.
Work Experience: Minimum of six (6) years experience with Master's degree or ten (10) years with Bachelor's degree in hospital administration and policy development environment, with at least three (3) years specialized experience in the creation and interpretation of policy related documents (Essential).
Proficient in Computer Applications
Healthcare Admin, Business Admin, Public Admin, Management or related field (Essential)
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Canada; United Kingdom; United States
- Nationality: Canada; United Kingdom; United States
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
National Guard Health Affairs is a large health organization providing modern medical care to National Guard employees and their dependents, as well as to Saudi Nationals with tertiary health problems. There are four hospitals and sixty primary and secondary health centers around the kingdom.
Two of these hospitals are King Abdulaziz Medical City (KAMC) in Riyadh and King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah. KAMC in Riyadh developed new facilities comprising the College of Medicine, College of Nursing and Allied Medical Services, College of Medical Sciences, Medical Education, Health Informatics, Postgraduate Education & Academic Affairs, Training & Development, and Medical & Health Sciences Research Center.
The other two hospitals in Eastern Region are Imam Abdulrahman Al-Faisal in Dammam, and King Abdulaziz Hospital in Al Ahsa.