Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Investment / Financial Analyst - Jeddah
Progress Personnel Ltd
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diversified group that has interests in a wide variety of commercial activities. The Head office is based in Jeddah and this role aims to support the business in its investment choices. The key duties of the role will include;
• Provide feedback on investment financial feasibility reports
• Evaluate current investments
• Evaluate possible acquisitions
• Develop feasibility reports
To succeed in this role you will need degree level education as a minimum, although further studies would be an advantage, combined with exceptional communication skills. • Degree from a well-reputed international university, preferably with CFA. Previous experience in origination and analysing investment is essential.
Competitive compensation package available for the right applicant; combined with an exceptional performance related bonus.
You must currently be working in KSA and have a transferrable Iqama or Saudi citizenship
Progress Personnel are working as an Employment Agency
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Business Support
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2013-04-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia; Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
We are a UK based recruitment agency that specialises in executive recruitment across the Middle East. Our clients have offices in Bahrain, Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.
Our areas of expertise include;
Finance and Accountancy
Sales & Marketing
Operations & General management
Construction and Engineering Management
HR & Human resources management