Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HR Officers - Riyadh
Intergrated Development for Information Systems (IDIS)
Human resources (HR) officers develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organisation. Their aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business aims.HR officers are involved in a range of activities required by organisations that employ people, whatever the size or type of business. These cover areas such as working practices, recruitment, pay, conditions of employment, negotiation with external work-related agencies, and equality and diversity.
• Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
• A record of achievement in the HR position.
• PC proficiency.
Bachelor degree in HR or any other related to HR
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
IDIS - a Saudi - based organization that develops and integrates IT solutions and help organizations achieve new levels of productivity and profitability using the state-of-the-art products and technologies.
IDIS leads its innovation with talented consultants and engineers who built broad experience on Information & Communication Technology (ICT) solutions that fulfill various business needs in the following areas:
•Communications and Networking
•Portals and Content Management
•Business Intelligence and Performance Reporting
•Database Management and Applications Integration
•Smart Solutions (RFID/BMS/LC/IPTV)
•Networking Security Solutions.
•Data Center & Cabling Infrastructure
Leading the innovation in Information and Communication Technology to fulfill various business needs, IDIS core business lines are Systems Integration, Business Solutions Bundles, and Professional Services.