Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Clinical Dietitian , Clinical Nutritionist
Innovative Care Co (I-Care)
1.Assess nutritional needs, dietary requirements and current health status to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provides nutritional counseling.
2. Consult with physicians to determine nutritional needs and diet protocols for both Clinic and postoperative bariatric Patients.
3. Working as a clinical dietician in a hospital based multidisciplinary weight management clinic
4. Advice and Educate patients and their families on basic nutritional principles, healthy eating habits, dietary plans, food selection. And nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
5.Plan and conduct scientific training programs in dietetics, nutrition for medical students, interns, dietician under training health-care personnel in a local and an international level .
6.Develop and prepare Brochures, visual aids, course outlines, posters materials and other materials used in public and professional education.
7.Write research reports and questionnaire and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
8.Make recommendations regarding public policy, such as nutrition labeling, food fortification, and nutrition standards for school programs.
Bachelor's degree of Applied Medical science collage (clinical dietician major) or equivalent field . Master Degree in same field is preferred
At least 3 years Experience as a clinical dietician, preferably with Bariatric or weight management experience.
International experience and training is preferable.
Experience in making multimedia educational and teaching tools in the field is preferred
Excellent spoken and written Arabic and English language skills are mandatory.
Microsoft word and other computing skills are mandatory.
Must be updated in the field with evidence-based practice.
Those who are interested in research and the attention to continue postgraduate studies are preferable.
Good presentation skills to Educate and train for Scientific and public groups and Ability to direct content to a variety of audience.
Must be able to work both independently and in a team setting And Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Calm, patient and sensitive manner with patients
Bachelor's degree of Applied Medical science collage,Master Degree in same field is preferred
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Medical/Hospital
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Master's degree
Innovative Care (I-Care)
شركة العناية المبتكرة
Innovative Care is a Leading Company that provide Integrated Services in the Medical and Health Care Services aiming to compete to meet the international standard and provide the Innovative and State of the art Services in the healthcare field