Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Junior .NET Developer
We are looking for developers with a strong drive to learn and create brilliant applications. Candidates need to be able to demonstrate strong analytical and programming skills.
• Design, develop, & deploy application components.
• Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
• Execute processes that ensure quality development.
• Research development methodologies and make recommendations.
• Verbal and written English communication skills.
• Knowledge in developing WPF or Silverlight applications using the .NET framework WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ.
• Knowledge in the separation of concerns patterns: MVVM, MVP, MVC.
• SQL Server experience.
• Oracle database experience.
• Experience with TFS, unit testing and Scrum Agile development methodology and processes
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Computer/Software
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Joining Date: 2013-01-07
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$500 - $1,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree