Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Business Consultant role at ITEC represents the company’s solutions Business Knowledge Silo. He/She will build their business knowledge silo though analysis of customer needs, market trends, and competitors’ solutions and will utilize their business acumen to innovate by proposing to build new productized solutions or by enhancing existing ITEC products.
• Understand ITEC products and solution development platforms
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze business needs and functional requirements
• Produce solution vision and scope document and high level requirements document.
• Conduct gap analysis exercise with prospects in order to identify the required changes on existing products.
• Analyze market needs and competitor products and provide documented suggestions for new and innovative productized solutions.
1. Degree in any IT related field with at least 3 years of experience in a Business Analysis post.
2. Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and functional requirements.
3. Highly energetic and innovative person.
4. Strong and sound written and spoken communication skills (Arabic & English).
5. Willing to travel in the region
any information technology field
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Joining Date: 2013-04-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Nationality: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Image Technologies - ITEC - is a leading provider of IT solutions for Document Management (DMS), Business Process Management (BPM), and Customer Communications Management (CCM).
ITEC - established in 1991 - has implemented enterprise-level solutions at reputable customer sites in Jordan and in the Arab region. ITEC follows rigorous project management and quality assurance processes in all project implementations thus affording customers a high level of project success.