Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Windows Server System Administrator
Al-Bashawri for IT & IS (BITIS)
General Description: Windows Server System Administration including all related tasks.
1.Installing, configuring, managing, operating and maintaining Windows server systems e.g. Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
2.Installing, configuring, managing, operating and maintaining Microsoft Exchange systems e.g. MS Exchange Server 2000, MS Exchange Server 2003, MS Exchange 2007 and MS Exchange 2010
3.Installing, configuring, managing, operating and maintaining domain controllers.
4.Installing, configuring, managing, operating and maintaining Active Directory Services(ADS)
5. Creating, maintaining User and group Accounts, Deleting Unused Accounts and Implementing Group and user account policies.
6.Creating and managing system security policies and components.
7.Configuring system hardware resources.
8.Implementing and managing different disk configurations and formats e.g. NTFS and RAID. And providing connectivity to both local and network SAN storage.
9.Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
10.Providing technical support to users and addressing user issues related to the server system.
11.Installing and Configuring DNS, WINS, FTP, DHCP, remote access and Terminal Server Services.
12.Installing and Configuring Internet Information Services (IIS) for Web hosting.
13.Adding, configuring and maintaining network printing services.
14.Adding and Configuring Network Printers,
15.Integrating Heterogeneous user environments like XP, and Windows 7.
16.Creating, implementing, and managing backup/restore plans and schedules both for tape and disk using either windows or third party software e.g.Netbackup.
17.Tuning systems, cleanup and resource management.
18.Installing Clients like WinXP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
19.Monitoring System status, usage and performance.
20.Designing, planning and executing migration plans and system upgrades.
21.Designing, planning and executing disaster recovery plans.
22.Installing and configuring Peripheral component s.
23.Installing, configuring and managing system related software packages and third party packages.
24.Generating daily and monthly reports on system status, usage and performance.
25.General hardware troubleshooting.
26.Providing 24/7 on-call support to avoid downtime and ensure fast resolution of problems.
27.Any other task not mentioned but is directly related to high standard system administration.
PLEASE DON'T APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU DON'T MATCH THE FOLLOWING GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. The candidate must be located and living in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh city.
2. The candidate must have a transferable iqama (Current sponsor is preferred to be in red zone in Nitaqat).
3.Excellent command of English language, reading, writing, speaking and understanding.
4. The salary range is 4000 to 8000 Saudi Riyals maximum plus health insurance and yearly tickets. The exact figure will be decided based on the interview. please don't apply if you expect more than 8000 SR.
Job general requirements:
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
1.Certified MCSE engineer.
2.Excellent understanding of enterprise server environments e.g. Servers, SAN storage, connectivity, Switches and routers.
3.Excellent understanding of network Protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, SMTP etc.
4.Excellent understanding of basic Network and connectivity standards, protocols and implementations
5.Excellent experience in HP based Windows server hardware and components.
6.General understanding of Database systems e.g. SQL and Oracle.
7.General knowledge of HP SAN implementations.
8.Basic understanding of LAN components and configurations.
9.General understanding of ITIL guidelines.
Technical related to Information Technology/Computers
“IT solutions for highest expectations”
BITIS or Al-Bashawri for Information Technology & Integrated Solutions is a Saudi Arabian establishment based in Riyadh. It was founded in the year 2003 to serve medium to large enterprises in the Saudi IT market and fill in quality gaps by using top of the line technologies to provide effective, highly reliable and complete solutions. Solutions are tailored to meet customer needs to automate their various functions.
To be the most trusted Information technology resource a customer can think of.
We will design, build and deliver our services with the sole purpose of meeting our customer’s best expectations, completely and fully satisfying their needs.
To achieve its merit vision BITIS focuses on the following set of goals and guidelines:
• Integrity, high moral, and ethics are the basis of our business conduct.
• We only deliver fully functional Solutions.
• We deliver what we promise.
• We won’t deliver anything that we can’t guarantee.
• It’s the customer’s right to receive a prompt Response.
• Every customer’s request would be honored.
• If technology exists, every solution can be made.
• Our working environment must meet the highest professional standards.
The range of services provided by the establishment can be classified into 5 categories
1. Data Center/Computer room Infrastructure:
2. Cabling & Networking:
3. Data processing and storing systems:
4. Operation and maintenance:
5. Special requirement projects:
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Computer/Hardware; Computer/Software
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2013-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Contractor
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma