Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Wheel loader Sales Engineer
Kelma Consulting&Training ltd.
* Kelma-Recruiting Services:
The employee is responsible for increasing the sales rate & the company converge by maintaining strong relations with customers & covering new areas in order to achieving the department target .
1. Customer coverage (call reports-QL &QN-, closing rate)
2. Maintaining strong relations with the customers.
3. Advising the manager with customers service needs.
4. Following up Customer’s needs delivery according to estimated schedule.
5. Following up current and future proposed projects.
6. Strictly achieving the assigned targets (goals).
7. Continuously Searching for new opportunities.
8. Attending tenders and making offers.
9. Gathering all information about the competitors (technical info., Prices,stock to be submitted to the manager)
10. Facilitating collection process when required.
11. Manages budgets (cost & profitability ) effectively
12- Maintaining strong relations with the suppliers
1- excellent presentation & communication skills
2- creative thinking
3- v. good leadership skills
4- Ability to work under pressure.
5- Able to learn new tasks quickly.
6- Ability to work individually and as an effective team member.
7- Ability to solve complex problems through analysis.
8- Ability to make multi-tasks at the Same time.
9- Strong organizational and time management discipline.
10- Have Good Experience in Wheel loaders, Excavators and Cranes, Forklifts and Hand Pallets
& good knowledge of Excavators, Cranes, Wheel loaders.
11- have 3 to 5 years of experience at the Same field -
* Excellent at English language
* Excellent at Ms. Office applications
* Excellent in Translation
* Good at typing
B.S.c Mechanical Engineering
Kelma Consulting & Training is a Management Consulting and Training service provider. We offer our experience and resources to help you take the right decisions and actions in fields of: Management consulting, Training, Recruitment and Promotion.
To know more about Kelma, kindly visit us: www.kelmaagency.com
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Engineering; Mechanical; Sales
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2012-09-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Gender: Male