Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Focus Career HR and Recruitment Consultants
Responsibilities of Warehouse supervisor as follows:
1. Schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
2. Communicate & Implement change as directed.
3. Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy.
4. Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stocktakes and audit of same to verify results.
5. Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
6. Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
7. Experience working within policies & procedures, and understanding of compliance, in relation to regulatory bodies’ legislation including AQIS, NSW Food Authority, HACCP, and RTA - Chain of Responsibility and Fatigue Management.
8. Liaise with drivers, customers and warehouse personnel.
9. Ensure compliance with OHS procedures and practices.
10. Supervision of all staff under your direct or indirect control.
11. Administration duties as required to ensure daily KPI performance is achieved.
12. All resources are utilized efficiently.
13. Stand in for the Manager during Holidays / Sickness as required.
14. Coordinate efficient operation of the warehouse.
15. Plan and coordinate labor (Approx 10 employees) and MHE.
16. Coordinate deliveries with carriers to ensure KPIs are achieved.
17. Train and monitor staff in standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safe work practices, including new employee inductions and tool box talks.
18. Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the warehouse through the use of KPIs, with a primary focus on cost controls.
19. To ensure that the appropriate stock levels are maintained at all times. This includes the responsibility to utilize the warehouse in the best possible manner by rotating of stock to allocate storage space. The Supervisory tasks of the warehouse supervisor are to ensure that the warehouse staff is working according to quality, and safety, standards. He may also be responsible for training of new warehouse staff.
20. The warehouse supervisor is the one who needs to act disciplinary when warehouse employees break rules. The warehouse supervisor is always in charge of the entire workforce on duty in the warehouse on a specific shift.
If interested, kindly send your updated CV and credentials at the earliest.
If you are shortlisted we will contact you for further proceedings. We will also disclose our clients details at that time.
• Firm decision maker who is able to tell the warehouse employees what their responsibilities are in some warehouses where special items are handled, there might be other skills required like working with dangerous and hazardous materials.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have the ability to explain things easily to staff
• Licensed to operate heavy loading and lifting machinery
• Flexible approach
• Able to handle stress in relation to high demands of the organization
Focus Career HR & Recruitment Consultants is a Kuwait based organisation with its sister concern Focus HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Indian registered Recruiting Company with ISO Certification BV 9001:2008, well set and well structured as per international standards in Cochin and having associate offices in major cities of India.
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Warehousing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: India; Philippines
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma