Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This is a senior role within the Branch with accountability to the CEO for:
• Providing leadership and expertise in managing and shaping the development of the Sales and Trading functions of the Treasury Group.
• Maximising profits from Treasury business activities within approved risk limits.
• Maintaining sufficient reserves to meet regulatory requirements and source wholesale funding, including Corporate Deposits, to fund the Bank's balance sheet.
• Developing the ALCO process and reporting packs. Monitor changes in regulatory requirements and reporting standards and implement solutions and practices that meet international best practice.
• Advising senior management/ALCO and the Group Treasurer on market changes as they impact the balance sheet and profitability
• Providing sufficient liquidity to enable the efficient running of the Central Bank payments system.
• Contributing to the development of new Shariah compliant products to satisfy customer needs and the bank's own balance sheet requirements
• Enhancing Bank's presence and reputation in the market.
• Developing and coaching staff
• University degree, preferably post graduate, level in Business Management or Finance/Economics
• 10+ years of relevant, progressive experience in Treasury Sales and/or Dealing in a Bank with international
• Thorough understanding of Treasury products, markets, trading techniques, transfer pricing; risk management and ALM.
• Sound analytical thinking, excellent numerical capabilities and quick! intelligent decision making
• Fluent in English and Arabic
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Banking
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma