Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Training Academy Manager
Fawaz Al-Hokair Group
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Training Manager to manage our newly implemented Retail Training Academy. The academy is an exciting addition to our business which will increase our profitability in stores through better sales and customer service. Key duties include:
1. Develop an efficient plan for the Academy to deliver training within KSA.
2. Develop the Academy’s educational and training policies and its programs plan according to the company’s general policy.
3. Develop the five/ ten year strategic plan for the Academy within the company’s general policy, specify its strategic goals to achieve the Academy’s vision and follow up on achieving it.
4. Develop the yearly operation plan for the Academy including its marketing and financial plan. Or approving, follow up and achieving the plan set by top management.
5. Budget setting and approval in addition to continuous improvement on the financial stability.
6. Approval for the KPI’s of all departments, general and yearly goals.
7. Recruitment of direct reports, approval for all recruitment and placement for all Academy staff.
8. Technical and managerial supervision on direct reports and evaluating their performance and achievements. Develop direct reports skills and abilities and suggest improvement programs.
9. Develop the general training plan, approve training material design, and follow up on training outcomes and its impact on trainees and the local society.
10. Training needs assessment for employees.
11. Training material development and license from concerned department/ organization.
12. Communicating with local / international institutes and organizations to enhance the academy practices according to best practice and benchmark training materials.
13. Improve the efficiency of training, evaluate outcomes and measure after training impact.
14. Implement Coaching system in Academy, stores, head office, etc.
15. Research and development on all trainings material and training plans.
16. Plan graduation ceremony based on training plan and budget setting.
17. Monthly report on Academy performance (Operationally, finically, meeting KPI’s)
To be considered for this role you must be educated to degree level with extensive experience delivering training programs in a large business.
Experience managing a Training Academy will be highly regarded as will any retail industry exposure.
Please apply if you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding positions working with one of the world’s leading fashion retail franchise businesses.
In just over 20 years Fawaz Alhokair Group has transformed the retail landscape of Saudi Arabia through successfully pioneering international retail franchising. Starting with just 2 menswear stores in 1990, today we are a well diversified corporation with core businesses in retail and real estate, as well as investment interests in 6 lines of emerging business.
Our strength lies in not only attracting established global brands to the Kingdom but also in forming long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships based on trust, expertise and commitment.
It is through diversification that we see our 07/08 turnover of SAR 8 Bn tripling in the next 5 years. The exponential growth of our business will also reflect in a significant expansion of our current 12,000 strong human capital base, further enriching our cultural diversity and creating new job opportunities for Saudi nationals.
Our Fashion Retail business is rapidly expanding throughout the Kingdom, Middle East and CIS regions and as such we require talented retail individuals looking for a challenging and exciting role.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10