Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Reporting to the Chief Market Strategist, the Technical Analyst will be responsible for all technical analysis and charting commentary for clients/journalists; for technical analysis and charting education for clients; and for contributing to on going UAE PR efforts across all media.
The candidate must be able to write/speak Farsi (Persian) or Arabic
• Production of various technical analysis-driven market commentaries throughout the day, on a wide range of asset classes including forex, commodities, US indices etc.
• To produce a technical analysis course taking clients through beginner, intermediate and advanced stages. This should be constructed for easy translation across our global offices.
• Devise and present seminars on technical analysis and charting techniques for clients, with an emphasis on identifying short-term trading opportunities across the various products we offer. These seminars will be delivered live at the office, live regionally and as live webinars and pre-recorded video.
• Liaise with the IT development team to help shape the future development of technical analysis products that are part of the trading platform.
• Development and distribution of technical analysis commentary for finance journalists, aimed at the various print and newswire media.
• Appear as a market commentator on the various TV channels
• Appear as a market commentator on our daily YouTube market update, researching and commenting on UK market news and the day’s events.
• The candidate must be able to write/speak Farsi (Persian) or Arabic
• Degree in Finance or technical analyses
• Broad knowledge of a wide range of financial markets with a bias towards commodities, forex and indices
• Previous Technical Analysis experience, ideally with a qualification from the Society of Technical Analysts or similar institution
• Experience providing written market commentary in an easily digested format
• Experience liaising with media
• Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to get the point across concisely and clearly
• Excellent verbal communication
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
We are looking for an articulate and confident Technical Analyst to take responsibility for performing technical analysis and charting commentary for clients and journalists, and to contribute to the ongoing delivery of high-quality PR in the UAE.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Financial Services; Banking; Finance/Economics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2013-01-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Iran; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen