Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
System & Network Administrator
Jassim Transport & Stevedoring Co.W.L.L
Support for PC & Server, virus scanners, operating system
Maintaining routers, switches, Printers for day to day operations
IBM Servers & OS System administration.
Network/internet and related hardware configuration and maintenance
NetApp/SAN storage maintenance and configuration
Installation, configuration, trouble shooting and maintenance of MS-Exchange server, web and other MS servers
Manage Backups and tape library / recovery testing and 24X7 system and service availability
Plan for upgrades, improvements and expansions
Accountability and Authority (QHSE)
- Responsible for safe work practicesResponsible for identifying and reporting any unsafe, hazardous act, source and situation.
- Accountable for compliance with legal and customer requirements.
- Accountable for implementing QHSE procedures, policies and work instructions at respective area of work.
The following skills are required:
Relevant certifications and experience to complete the job role
Microsoft Certification on related products
HW/SW certifications related storage and IBM servers
Certification on router configurations
The following skills are beneficial but not required :
ITIL - Certification
CCNA - Certification
JTC was founded in 1979 as an inland transportation company. Over the years the company has undergone significant change and growth and has developed into a dynamic, diversified, innovative and responsive organization.
The JTC brand is associated with four core activities which serve a variety of market segments across a large geographical region in the Middle East. The core activities include:
- Equipment Leasing
- Heavy Lift and Transportation
- Contract Logistics
JTC services both the public and private sector through focusing on delivering professional quality and cost effective solutions. Our scale of services range from the simple task of supplying emergency power to a hospital, to the complex transport and erection of refinery vessels weighing several hundred metric tons.
JTC constantly invests in our employees to continuously improve our capability to deliver cost-effective and professional services to our customers.
Creating customer value
Effective and efficient management of assets
Quality Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) responsibility
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2013-02-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male