Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Supply Chain Assistant
Main Job Purpose:
• Assisting the Category Planners with transactional Support (Order & Documentation Management)
• Responsible for raising Purchase Orders and Sales Orders in the system.
• Responsible for generating invoices to be sent to customers/distributors
• Responsible for updating the ETD/ETA, shipment details
• Providing PDF copies of Pro-forma and Commercial invoices to Demand and Supply Planners
• Preparing manual invoices as per customers requirements
• Follow up invoices from the supply planners whenever the shipment date lapsed the required ETD date
• Follow up BL copies in updating shipment details such as BL no., container no. and actual arrival of shipment
• Responsible in dispatching documents and making sure that required documents are being dispatch to the customers
• Responsible in sending out copies of the dispatch docs to the Demand and Supply planners.
• Preparing packing list, manual invoices and application of Certificate of origin online
• Arrange and follow up legalization of some documents
• Responsible in making online bookings w/ the shipping lines
Liaising w/ other Entities
• Coordinate w/ the SGS for inspections required in a particular shipment
• Coordinate w/ the Freight Forwarders in regards w/ some shipment pick up and deliveries to the desired location
• Coordinate w/ Cotecna for the issuance of CRF
• Coordinate w/ shipping lines in regards w/ the container bookings and container releases
Should have the basic knowledge of Logistics methodologis.
Adpet in Excel is essential
2-3 year of experiance in a Logistics envionmnet in an FMCG/Transportation/ Freight Management Sector
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Logistics
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career