Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C
A)Position Over View:
Shall receive, store, and issue supplies in a supply operation; process and maintain inventory records; modify and implement inventory control and disposal procedures; perform related work.
- Receives parts, equipments, and repairs materials from International or local suppliers.
- Verifies received items with the delivery quantity and other order
- Ensures that faulty material and damaged materials are stored in separate area and report to Spare Parts Supervisor and Service Team Leader timely.
- Checks Supplier Bills with Purchase Orders, Goods Received Note.
- Classifies and arrange parts, equipments, supplies and tools properly tagged & with proper bin number in the store.
- Enters quantity, number, and description of parts and materials issued on repair orders.
- Prepares weekly, monthly reports of items received, issued and stock and submit to the manager.
- Manages stock maximum/minimum levels and reorder quantities to ensure operational needs are met through analyzing and forecasting demand of stock items.
• Able to use and storage requirements of materials and supplies used in an automotive shop.
• Ability to receive, shelve, store, and distribute parts.
• Ability to operate and enter information in a computerized inventory system, if available.
• Good mathematical & analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to use Personnel Computer programs including MS Office.
• Knowledge of established material handling procedures.
• Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
Graduate, preferably in Business Administration or Finance, from a reputable
Automak Automotive Co. K.S.C.C. was established in the year 2002 as a subsidiary of Mohammed Abdulmohsin Al-Kharafi and Sons Co. (MAK Group) and is in the business of renting passenger and commercial vehicles to creditworthy corporate, oil, public and government organizations.
Based in Shuwaikh Industrial Area, with operating offices in east of Ahmadi, Automak’s current portfolio includes contracts with over 100 premier companies and organizations in Kuwait with a fleet of over 4500 vehicles and 700 employees; with an annual turnover in excess of 50 million dollars. In the past year, Automak has also expanded the rental business and launched an international rental network in GCC, MENA region and Europe.
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma