Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sr. Instrument Technician
IMCO Engineering & Construction Company
The objective of the position is to carry out activities related to repair, services and calibration of wide ranges and various types of pneumatic.
1. Shall carry out preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance of DCS, SCADA, and PLC.
2. Shall carry out activities related to repair, services and calibration of wide ranges and various types of pneumatic.
1. Diploma in instrumentation engineering.
2. 8+ years of work experience electrical equipment maintenance, at least 2+ years in lead technician capacity
3. Knowledge of DCS, SCADA, PLC and HMI systems.
Established in 1970, IMCO is currently ISO 9001:2000 certified, & with over 30 million man-hour of experience spent by our qualified personnel in serving a wide range of industries. The company has become & is well known as a pioneer in the rapidly growing industrial electrical & instrumentation fields in the State of Kuwait as well as the region. Our field of specialty covers the following areas:
5.Plant Technical Services.
6.Products & Services Sales.
This professional specialty is dedicated to various industries such as:
1. Oil & Gas Production.
2. Pipeline, Storage & Export Facilities.
3. Oil Refineries.
4. Gas Liquid Plants.
5. Petrochemical Plants.
6. Power Generation Plants.
7. Desalination Plants.
8. Telemetry Systems.
9. Power Transmission and Distribution Networks, Waste Water Treatment Plants.
10. Pumping Stations.
Over the last 35 years, the reputation of IMCO has been proudly built upon a distinguished record of quality, safe and timely project completion covering a wide range of industries.
- Job Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Kuwait