Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology, Abu Dhabi
TTM Healthcare Limited
1. Provide patient focused obstetric and gynecology services and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in the department.
2. Work within a multidisciplinary team with a personalized and caring attitude.
3. Provide leadership, supervision and support to the registrars and residents medical officers (RMOs).
4. Provide senior on-site medical services outside normal working hours.
5. Help the consultant staff develop, and then participate in, a postgraduate training program for the junior medical staff.
6. Diagnoses and treats diseases of the female reproductive organs and the complications of pregnancy using appropriate methods in keeping with his / her level of competence and skill.
7. Provides antenatal intrapartum and post-natal care to obstetrical patients in the hospital and on an out-patient basis.
8. Performs complicated obstetrical deliveries and supervises various types of obstetrical deliveries performed by registrars and RMOs.
9. Renders gynaecological care to in-patients and out-patients.
10. Performs surgical operations of the female reproductive system on elective and an emergency basis using methods and techniques compatible with his / her level of competence and skill. Supervises the performance of such operations by junior medical staff in the process of developing and acquiring their skills.
11. Is required to provide on-site obstetrical and gynaecological coverage on a rotational basis evenings, nights, holidays, weekends and contractual leave periods without additional compensation for such coverage.
12. Refers problematic and seriously ill patients to his / her Team Consultant or the Consultant on call for review and advice regarding management.
13. Assists other obstetricians / gynaecologists in major operative procedures when required to do so.
14. Ensure optimal documentation and medical handover for patients seen through the department.
MRCOG/MD/FCPS/Arab Board in Obstetrics & Gyneacology + good experience in busy OBGYN department.
MRCOG/MD/FCPS/Arab Board in Obstetrics & Gyneacology
TTM Medical is one of Ireland’s leading healthcare recruiters with offices in Ireland, UK and Poland. We work in partnership with a huge range of public and private hospitals to recruit Medical Doctors across all grades and disciplines.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
- Joining Date: 2012-12-02
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Master's degree