Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Skin Practitioner - Dubai
Our Client, a Leading 150 year old MNC Company + having more than 20 private skin clinics across UAE and in Oman, Saudi, India is currently seeking to recruit a Skin Practitioner.
Job Location - Dubai, UAE
- Should have nursing + laser certificate with experience certificate till date (minimum 2 year old).
- Beautician with diploma + laser certificate with experience certificate till date
Basic: AED 3,000 + Commissions of up to AED 1,500 + bonus every 3 months based on performance + Medical insurance and paid annual leave.
Work timing 8hrs straight shift.
If interested, please apply to this Job Posting with the following documents:
- Nursing Certificate and License (min. 2 yr old)
- Laser certificate and License (min. 2 yr old)
- Beautician certificate and License (min. 2 yr old)
- Experience certificate till date
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo
- Conducting beauty treatments such as facials, laser treatments, chemical peels and microdermabrasion for the face and body.
- Assisting Dermatologists in the application of Botox®, fillers, hair mesotherapy and other medical procedures.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Administering technology-led services on clients.
MorgenAll is the fastest growing Executive Search and Recruitment Company in UAE ( Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain ), Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Eqypt, Syria, Libya, Jordan, Lebannon, Africa, INDIA and USA revolutionizing recruitment and temporary staffing in the region with its unparalleled functionality and quality. MorgenAll offers a fast, easy, effective and cost efficient method for employers to find quality candidates and for job seekers to find top jobs in Middle East India and USA . The company is today widely regarded for providing the quality people.
We offer customized solutions to meet all types of executive staffing challenges:
1. Recruitment Process Outsourcing ( RPO )
2. Specialized Executive Search
3. On-site recruitment
4. Head hunting
5. Mass recruitment
6. Reference checks
7. Localisation / Emiratisation
8. Salary Survey
If you are looking for ONE STOP RECRUITMENT SOLUTION get in touch with Erfan Passha ( Managing Partner & Head Operations ) :erfan. or call us at +971 4 3583777
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates; India; Philippines
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Certification / diploma