Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Implements and Develops SharePoint projects.
• Managing SharePoint Implementation and leading projects executed by vendor or internal developers. You will be responsible for successful delivery of project.
• Should be capable in doing hands on development work as and when required during implementation.
• Experience in onsite and offshore development model.
• Perform Presales activities, understanding customer needs and aligning clients need to the product/solution offerings.
• Actively involved in sales cycle and help in qualifying sales opportunities.
• Sharepoint Pre-Sales, Project analysis, Project Management, Monitoring & Implementation of Sharepoint Project.
• Preparing proposals, Sharepoint presentation to clients and propose solutions.
• Develop Statements of Work for implementation consulting.
• Conduct weekly status meetings.
• Prepare and provide status report to management.
• Develop product centric selling starategies.
• Capable in positioning our products/solution against competitor.
• Meeting clients and deliver presentations of proposed solution/product.
• Assist for client’s technical issues and solutions.
• EPM Pre-Sales and Consultancy inquiries experience is a huge plus.
• Migration project experience of SharePoint 2003/2007 to SharePoint 2010 is desirable.
• Experience with SharePoint administration, SharePoint management, or SharePoint development
• In-depth knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, web based applications and general collaborative environment concepts
• Very good understanding of SQL Server 2005/08, Windows Server 2003/08, and Active Directory
• Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
• Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in working in fast-paced, high energy team environments!
• Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
• Organized and analytical with an ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Fluent in reading and writing Arabic and English is must.
•B.S. in Computer Science or a related field required
FUTURETECH provides best in class solutions & consulting services in Enterprise Storage, Intelligent Network, Enterprise security and Application security. We have developed an expertise to introduce Innovative Infrastructure solutions that intelligently tackles the challenging issues that face current business users such as secured remote access (VPN), ESSO & Authentication Management, Applications performance acceleration, and data centre optimization thru Virtualization & consolidation, Storage solutions, Intelligent Networking, & Unified Communication.
Our success has centered on our capability to think beyond boundaries. our ability to resolve customers business problems by providing simple and cost effective solutions together with an in-depth delivery approach.
We have been successfully serving many clients to achieve their objectives effortlessly across various industry segments like Government, Banking & Finance, Telecom, Service provider, Energy.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Sales
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma