Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Service Integration Team Leader
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The SSG service integration leader will support the India, Middle East, Africa region. In this position you will be responsible for developing a strong partnership with Business Unit leadership while representing and integrating SSG services. You will also identify emerging statements of work, program requirements, and aligning SSG, IT and Functional organizations to support all Business Unit requirements. Leads the team in ensuring all Boeing PROs / BPIs have been reviewed for appropriateness within the region (specific to each country), establishing a review process and ensuring additional writings where needed.
Main responsibilities include:
• Partners with SSG Regional Leader, Business Partner leaders and BI Country Vice-Presidents by analyzing business situations and defining requirements for SSG.
• Program Manages the integrated SSG/IT and other functions (as needed) support and response to new businesses opportunities. Defines and documents requirements and Statement of Work, identify required resources, establish management support, manage SSG budget, lead ROM estimates as required, establish team operating rhythm (i.e. regular project/program reviews, risk management, communication plan, after actions review, etc.) and lead the integrated implementation plan / team.
• Leads and motivates the integration of country-based, regional and US-based SSG Service Groups and Functional Representatives in support of timely and cost effective responses to business partner requirements.
• Serves as the focal point for emerging service related issues and coordinate with US and regional service providers to deliver timely and cost effective solutions.
• Identifies service delivery trends and issues in the region and makes recommendations to International Business Support (IBS) management. Initiates, investigates and proposes solutions to unique and complex business situations.
• Guides/implements the development and implementation of compliant local procedures to ensure consistent execution of processes in support of Boeing and regulatory local requirements.
• Develops and implements a periodic review process for SSG-owned PRO/BPI for appropriateness within region and ensures additional writings are developed when necessary.
• Helps to develop and drives country by country metrics in the region for all services to ensure Business Partners, Country Vice-Presidents and SSG management has appropriate visibility into the health of service delivery within region.
• Provide oversight of SSG service providers in support of Business partner operations, including periodic service quality reviews with IBS regional management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Do you have experience leading or managing a project or team?
Do you have experience leading a cross functional team?
Do you have experience managing a project or team?
B.A. / B.S. degree, PMP Project Management / MBA preferred with 5 to 10 year of experience preferred.
Other Job related information:
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE Law. The employment is subject to the candidates ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities. Some relocation support may be available for moves within the region.
To apply, please click on the button below
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing operates the Space Shuttle and International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.
Boeing has a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation. We continue to expand our product line and services to meet emerging customer needs. Our broad range of capabilities includes creating new, more efficient members of our commercial airplane family; integrating military platforms, defense systems and the warfighter through network-centric operations; creating advanced technology solutions that reach across business units; e-enabling airplanes and providing connectivity on moving platforms; and arranging financing solutions for our customers.
Headquartered in Chicago, Boeing employs more than 170,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries. This represents one of the most diverse, talented and innovative workforces anywhere. More than 140,000 of our people hold college degrees--including nearly 35,000 advanced degrees--in virtually every business and technical field from approximately 2,700 colleges and universities worldwide. Our enterprise also leverages the talents of hundreds of thousands more skilled people working for Boeing suppliers worldwide.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Airlines/Aviation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career