Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Strategic Planner
One of the leading advertising agencies worldwide is looking to hire a strategy planner at a mid-senior level with a minimum of 7 years work experience in a multinational advertising agency.
Responsibilities of this job will include implementing strategies that will raise the standard level of agency work across the client brand. The candidate will be expected to be able to write briefs, brief in the requirements properly to the creative team and liaise with the client servicing team to ensure that consumer attitudes and needs are thought of at the beginning of the campaign.
Below is a detailed job description of what the agency is looking for:
• Establish good working relationship with clients’ brands. Responsibility for day to day management of all research relating to the brand and advertising.
• Proactively suggest new means of developing and understanding the brand
• Ability to clearly articulate a strategic vision in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams
• Analyzing existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client's product
• Commissioning research as required to inform the strategy using both qualitative methods such as focus group discussions and structured interviews and quantitative methods such as demographic profiling and questionnaires;
• Monitoring cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers' attitudes, behavior and perceptions
• Reconciling the differences between consumers' current perception of the brand and the way in which the client wishes the brand to be perceived;
• Meeting clients to learn the background to the brand.
• Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
• Presenting eventual conclusions and ideas to clients and other staff to sell your idea
• Preparing and presenting full communication strategies in a coherent and in-depth manner to positively impact the thinking of all parties involved in the communication activities.
• Conduct proper briefing for creative team
- Minimum work experience : 7 years or more in advertising agency
- IT, Consumer Electronics client experience is a plus
- Good knowledge in Saudi market
- Good communication skill (verbal and written)
Cheil is a leading marketing and advertising company with 40 years of experience in the field. We have had and still have exceptional relationships with our clients. We always strive to be the best in our field. We constantly innovate new ideas to cope with ever fast changing world. We possess and retain an exceptional team that always strives to bring out the best in what they do.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree