Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Sales Officer - Qatar Executive
Qatar Executive was established in 2009, demonstrating the airline’s commitment to meet the needs of a premium market segment looking for more flexibility as well as value for money.
We are seeking applications from Senior Sales Officer.
Reporting to the Manager Sales, he/she is committed to providing World Class Service to its Customers through her exceptional commitment and self-managed pro-activity. The successful candidate will be able to work totally committed to customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with sales and marketing department standards and commercial policy. He/ She will be responsible for executing all sales and marketing activities assigned to him/her to reach both financial and quality targets.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• To research for new market opportunities
• To gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects business problems
• To tailor the QE product exclusively to the personal customer needs
• To maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
• To prepare professional commercial offers, contracts and presentations
• To prepare and execute assigned commercial visits
• To support sales and marketing department with assigned projects, for example: - Researching and purchasing of target advertising in all media for niche markets
• Coordinate marketing publications for print, internet, traditional papers and magazines as well as television and radio
• To provide monthly commercial reports to management on competitive environment and overall sales and marketing activities execution
The successful candidate should demonstrate strong customer service skills, excellent analytical and problem solving skills by developing (can do) attitude including the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
This is a crucial position dealing with designated key accounts; the incumbent will have to speak both Arabic and English and be highly educated and professional
Welcome to a world of growing opportunities.
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities.
Our mission is to deliver Excellence in Everything We Do. For us, that means we focus on the customers who fly with us. We understand that our customers choose to fly with us because we care for them. We know that every time we fly, we carry the hopes and dreams of our customers. Similarly we consider the hopes and dreams of our people. Our success is due to our leadership and the employment of high quality people who will enjoy living and working in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar is a rising economic powerhouse and is fast establishing itself as one of the world’s newest and most vibrant hubs. Qatar prides itself on its technological advances as well as its educational and research facilities. It is rapidly becoming home to more expatriates and international businesses, as well as world-renowned 5-star hotels, spas and resorts. The city boasts the best in shopping, sports activities and has been host to many high profile international events.
As the Airline of the Year 2011 and the only 5-star airline in the Middle East, the opportunities for career diversity, professional development opportunities to further your careers within the organisation are almost limitless. We truly believe that life is a journey, not a destination; therefore we help our people to realise all that they can be.
Join one of the fastest growing airlines with an ever-expanding global network.
If you wish to find out more about the Qatar Airways Group of companies and what we have to offer, then please click the link below and visit qatarairways.com/careers to apply online.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Airlines/Aviation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career