Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Relationship Manager
Management of 2 account officers
Managing a diverse portfolio of accounts,
Accept responsibility for achieving targets set;
analysing and managing their credit requirements;
Identify new clients needs that can be fulfilled using the bank's product & services offering and grow portfolio in terms of revenue and volume to achieve sales targets.
Monitor financial health of the portfolio and assist in managing the credit risk of the entire portfolio.
Manage the service experience of the customer
MAJOR ROLE RESPONSIBILITY
• Responsible for meeting/exceeding business growth targets
• Meets potential new clients and spends substantial time on new business development.
• Analyzes working capital requirements for clients.
• Monitors financial health of the clients.
• Analyzes and target opportunities to increase share of wallet
• Makes frequent visits to clients' offices to establish strong relationships and keep track of developments.
• Proposing enhancements to existing products / relationships.
• Proactively identifies needs of the clients and prepares to cater to these needs when they come.
• Solicit new relationship for the bank, based on approved KPIs and asset targets
• Prepare credit proposal memorandum as per guidelines
• Cross sell corporate products
• Ensure effective resolution of Customer Complaints
• Monitors the financial health and other developments in the client's business.
• Holds primary accountability for credit risk of unit's portfolio.
• Maintain Customer Service standards set by Corporate Banking Group ensuring minimization of customer complaints within acceptable standards and enhancing customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate from reputable university with major in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration.
• 7 years experience in financial services
• Ability to conduct financial and risk analysis.
• Familiarity with regulatory guidelines;
• Awareness of banking industry; general trends and computer literate.
• Fluent in Arabic & English
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Graduate from reputable university with major in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administrat
Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation is a major name in Saudi Arabia's banking and business world. It has grown from a strong base, focusing on serving the needs of the nation and its citizens, contributing to the Kingdom's construction and development, and always operating within the framework of Shariah principles.
Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation is one of the largest joint stock companies in the Kingdom, with a paid up capital of SR 2,250,000,000. Head Office is located in Riyadh and there are six Regional Offices as follows:
· Central Region Office
· Western Region Office
· Eastern Region Office
· Qasseem and Hail Region Office
· Madinah and North Region Office
· Southern Region Office
The Company owns the biggest Branches Network in the Kingdom, which includes (372) male branches, (90) female branches, (3) private banking centers, (29) transfers & remittance centers, (8) retail sale centers, the biggest ATMs network in the Kingdom that exceeded (822) ATMs, the biggest POSs network in the Kingdom that exceeded (4970) POSs,
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Banking
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma