Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
1. Approach clients; fulfill their job requirement as per company policy and standards in a timely manner.
2. Screen and classify CVs for easy retrieval as and when needed.
3. Handle recruitment processes starting from Job Analysis, CVs search filtration & short-listing, interviews & head-hunting if necessary to allocate the right match.
4. Evaluate CVs collected from his/her subordinate(s) prior to client review.
5. Conduct final interviews prior to clients’; evaluate candidates according to clients’ needs.
6. Administer all kinds of approved tests (language, personality, IQ, professional and specialized tests) if needed.
7. Plan & draw interview schedules according to clients’ needs.
8. Administer workshops of recruitment activities, following tactics i.e. priory-approved by supervisor.
9. Liaise with candidates for the completion of their files if needed.
10. Proceed paper-work of Merge standards i.e. Recruitment Department-related when needed.
11. Monitor and approve the daily activities and productivity of his/her subordinate(s).
12. Improve his/her subordinates’ skills level.
13. Assess performance and productivity of his/her subordinates periodically.
14. Report progress and targets achievement as and when required.
1) Strong Leadership.
2) Excellent Computer skills.
3) Excellent command of English language.
University Graduate - HR diploma is a must
- Job Location: Egypt
- Company Industry: Human Resources
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt