Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Project Engineer - Transportation ( Arabic Speaker)
KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants is a highly ranked and award winning planning, architecture, engineering and Project Management Company with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Bahrain, Dubai, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Working as Senior Project Engineer within our Infrastructure Division, you will be an integral part of the design process for a variety of high profile Transportation projects within the region.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Strong background in transportation projects.
• Preparing access and circulation studies, transportation impact studies and transportation master plans.
• Assessing intersection operations and developing improvement measures.
• Developing technical proposals for a range of developments and schemes.
• Familiarity with approving authorities and TIS standards within the Gulf Region.
• Supervising and coordinating a multidisciplinary team, providing advice and solutions for large scale developments.
• Proficiency with Cube, VISUM, VISSIM, TransCAD, SYNCHRO, Sidra and/or HCS.
• Fluency in Arabic and English communication, both verbal and written.
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Consulting Services
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree