Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a dependable senior .NET developer with the ability to independently design and build applications based on requirements, and to manage and meet deadlines by structuring and directing the effort of other junior developers.
Passion and brilliance are welcome.
• Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• Assist with defining development work plans.
• Design, develop, & deploy application components.
• Perform technical design and code reviews.
• Communicate development status and escalate issues to management.
• Execute and coordinate processes that ensure quality application development.
• Research development methodologies and make recommendations for team improvement.
• 4+ years of development experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Knowledgeable in developing WPF or Silverlight applications using the .NET framework WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ.
• Experience using separation of concerns patterns: MVVM, MVP, MVC.
• Experience with SQL Server.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task. Detail oriented.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, to manage workloads, and to meet deadlines.
**Preferred: Experience with TFS, unit testing and Scrum Agile development methodology and processes
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Computer/Software
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2012-12-28
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree