Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Responsible for the maintenance activities of a production plant whereby the candidate is expected to:
• Perform the analysis and identify the maintenance function
priorities and goals to deliver annual operating plans.
• Develop the proper control procedures for maintenance such as
work orders schedules, equipment listing and machinery.
• Institute an effective preventive maintenance program to ensure
efficient production operation within cost targets.
• Consult with production personnel to determine equipment
operating and maintenance needs.
• Ensure the support facilities (CO2, boilers, HVAC, generators,
cooling stations) uninterrupted operation to meet production
• Ensure that the maintenance workshop provides timely support
to the production operation and other functions.
• Set maintenance team performance standards and aligns the
• Coordinate maintenance resources across facilities.
• Develop staffing and skill building plans to build technical
• Lead problem solving activities and coaches the maintenance
team on process improvement.
The candidate should have:
• A Mechanical engineering degree from a recognized university.
• 5 - 7 years plant maintenance or engineering experience.
• Project management skills; Timeline, budget and resource
• Effective people management and communication skills.
• Proficient with computer usage.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2013-09-02
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Lebanon
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma