Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Executive - Business Development
Greentech Consulting FZ-LLC
WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!
Senior Executive - Business Development ("SEBD") shall be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and converting them into profitable contracts.
As the successful candidate you will be discharging your duties with the objective of building Greentech's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships. In addition to this, you will also be tasked with building Greentech's brand-image across all the market segments it currently operates or is expected to operate in foreseeable future using traditional and contemporary tools and techniques.
Your duties shall include but not limited to,
- Identifying or developing trendsetting ideas that have a solid potential to generate significant revenue by researching IT services industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locating and proposing potential business by contacting prospects, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business by analyzing client requirements, future potential, financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies by examining risks and potentials; estimating prospects' needs and goals.
- Closes new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information strictly confidential.
- Build upon the brand image of Greentech by participating in educational opportunities; publishing in professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances Greentech's reputation by accepting ownership for and maintaining online presence and also prepares and feeds Greentech's presence in social networks; exploring opportunities that add value.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning, preparing & delivering presentations
- Communicating new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing collaterals
- Following up with clients for timely invoice settlement
- Writing reports and providing management with feedback
GREENTECH IS PLEASED TO OFFER A "SALARY + COMMISSION" REMUNERATION FOR THIS POSITION. YOUR EARNINGS WILL ONLY BE LIMITED BY YOUR ASPIRATIONS AND PERFORMANCE!!!
As the successful candidate for this postion, you will possess the following skills:
- Market Research & Knowledge
- Sales Planning & forecasting
- Self-motivation for sales growth
- Prospecting skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Presentation skills
- Closing skills
- High energy levels
- Meeting sales targets
You should have 4-7 years of demonstrable experience in opening up new accounts and closing mid-to-large value IT Services & Advisory deals in the GCC in general and UAE in particular.
And along with all that is mentioned above, you shall possess a 4-year Bachelor's or higher degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunication or Business Management attained through full-time studies from a reputed university.
You will indeed be preferred if you are bi-lingual (English & Arabic)!
Bachelor's or higher degree in IT, Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunication or Business Man
Greentech Consulting FZ-LLC (or "Greentech") is a global network of skills-based independent, regional IT & management consulting firms from USA, UK, Germany, India and UAE. With more than 500 well experienced advisors spread across the globe in more than 20 countries, we have the skills and capacity to serve almost every IT-related need of our clients in the Middle-East while bringing the most current and relevant industry practices to table.
We like what we do, and we do what we like - creating and preserving “value” across the enterprise. And we dare say - we do it the best. Whatever be the stage of client’s organization in whichever industry, our consultants along with the collective knowledge of Greentech are ever eager to assist them create and preserve “value”.
In the UAE, Greentech offers five different streams of services namely,
1. Business Transformation Services (BTS) including IT Strategies, Roadmaps, managing change,
2. Information Infrastructure Services (IIS) including Design, Implementation, 24X7 Operations support, Service desk,
3. Project Execution Services (PES) including Project Management, PMO, Program Management, Staff Augmentation,
4. Value Realization Services (VRS) including BPM, CRM implementations, Oracle eBS r12.x implementation & upgrade, Intalio|BPMS EE implementations, e-Government Programs, and
5. Value Sustenance Services which are primarily in the rather new field of Green IT.
We are the team that makes our clients successful; be it a consulting engagement, professional services project or a staff augmentation contract, the length and breadth of our team's expertise resonating with the volume of our collective knowledge remains less challenged. Whilst, each of our team member is an expert and a thought-leader in his own right and in his own area, the commitment and humility displayed are only second to none.
At every step, we silently innovate so that every “tomorrow” is incrementally better than every “today”!
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Consulting Services; Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma