Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Electrical Engineer
EVA Pharma / EVA Cosmetics
-Responsible for installing, commissioning, and testing of all Electrical systems
- Responsible for installing, commissioning, and testing of all light current works that include (fire alarm, tel. lines, MATV CCTV,Public address,fiber optics ).
- Handing over all A/m works to consultant
- Review drawings and materials and submittals.
- Review & issue quotation and invoices.
- updating for progress report on site
- Responsible for all purchase orders for project.
• Microsoft office: Word, PowerPoint
• Engineering Drawing: Auto Cad
Electrical power Engineering
• Is the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region growing at rate of more than 50% CAGR for the past seven years.
• Today, EVA Pharma is transforming from a very successful local company to a world class multinational organization, establishing a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Algeria and Sales and Marketing operation all over the MENA region.
• EVA Pharma has a rich history of excellence; EVA Pharma’s predecessor, Les Laboratoires Delta, was the second pharmaceutical company Egypt and is the innovator of breakthrough products as Urosolvine (reg. year 1949) that still sells millions of units till this day.
• EVA Pharma today is one of the top ten companies in Egypt surpassing many well known multinational and local companies.
• Eva Pharma strives to be the top pharmaceutical company nationally and one of the top three in MENA region by 2016. One of top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally by 2029.
• Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading manufacturers of skin care and hair care products. It has its own manufacturing facilities in 6 October city. It has developed a comprehensive range of products to meet the varying demands of its clientele. Eva Cosmetics is renowned as a leading supplier of quality products throughout Egypt.
• Eva Cosmetics is the Market Leader in most of the personal care products categories in Egypt and its products are exported to more than 13 countries worldwide.
• EVA Cosmetics manufacturing facility is a s state-of-the-art facility compliant to cGMP regulations on a 40,000 square meter plot of land in 6th of October City.
EVA Pharma and EVA Cosmetics are 2 separate companies under the umbrella of Armanious Group.
Armanious Group (AG) is a proud 100% Egyptian group of 6 companies that is focused on health care products.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Joining Date: 2012-10-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma