Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior/Chief Dealer fx & commodity markets
The role is responsible for managing the firms’ foreign exchange and commodity trading operations. This will involve generate incremental income through proprietary trading, managing the firms Asset and Liability positions and generating incremental income and managing the department personnel in order to meet objectives of the functional area.
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
-Handle all operation procedures of Meta trader 4 (MT4)
-To be responsible for FX products across the spot markets
-To be responsible for commodity and indices products across the CFDs markets
-To be directly responsible for the assigned budget
-Maximize Profit and Minimize risk within acceptability through; ----Market Making, Positioning and Trading within approved limits -and policies and procedures.
-Provide prices to corporate dealers, upon request, and meet with customers when requested.
-Maintain deal record and P&L on a daily basis
-Maintain close relationships with other firms in order to support business in this area
-Keep up-to-date with interest rate movements and currency fluctuations internationally through studying country economic indicators, etc.
-To build key relationships by meeting with Institutions within the UAE and receiving appropriate delegates from Banks that visit from abroad.
-Maintain skill set by undertaking relevant training throughout year
-Produce the budgeted returns for the desk
Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements FSA
Background and Experience
Individuals having a thorough knowledge of the foreign change and commodity market and sectors including market liquidity and volatility, pricing plus trading/hedging strategies. Provide both technical and product support to all staff. They will have the ability to handle all types of trading situations and are only confined by risk limitations.
* Work Experience in FX, CFDs markets
* Must have managed meta trader 4 back office
* 3 years experience in dealing department of FX and CFDs
* Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
* Well developed trading skills.
* Asset & liability management skills.
* Ability to quickly and accurately analyze various financial events.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Management Skills.
* Sound Knowledge of financial products.
* Strong negotiation kills.
* Analysis and reasoning ability
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Financial Services; Banking; Finance/Economics
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2013-01-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Degree: Bachelor's degree