Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Hafitl School Transportation Company
- Maintaining general ledger, including preparing general entries, coding invoices,
accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, setting up new
- Reconciles monthly bank statements, verifies all deposits, handles discrepancies and
- Maintains payroll, including record keeping, processing pay checks and computing
- Oversees accounts receivables collection from individual/institution and reconciles
- Initiates modifications or enhancements to computerized systems for accounting
- Assists external auditors at year end including preparation of schedules, invoices and
explaining supporting materials and procedures.
- Performs accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices for payment, ensure
expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
- Updates records for fixed assets and all other financial documents as necessary.
- Recommends, designs and implements any necessary department controls.
Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems
Both Arabic & English.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to work with detail.
Ability to supervise accounting clerks or book keepers.
Strong technical skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Work with limited support.
Good knowledge of computers.
Excellent listening skills.
Exceptional detail in follow-up.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in the accounting field.
Bs.c Degree in Accounting
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Transportation
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma