Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Mawten Real Estate Co.
The role of the senior accountant is to maintain and Manage day-to-day operations of Accounting Dept, ensure compliance to standards as the company’s business evolves and changes, manage payroll, work with the CFO to develop financial control and reporting systems to meet the needs of a growing business
- Record and manage the day-to-day operations of
- Examine and analyze accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting policies and procedures (P&P);
- Ensure compliance of accounting activities with international and local accounting standards;
- prepare PVs and ensure appropriate documentation is available;
- Ensure budgetary control and provide relevant explanations for any variances between budgeted and actual results achieved; and
- Establish good relations with, banks, auditors, etc.
- Record,Maintain and update accounting records on a regular basis;
- Finalize staff salaries; manage documentation and disbursement of payroll checks and employee benefit systems to ensure smooth functioning of the payroll system;
- Review and report adequacy of insurance coverage annually and monitor insurance claims and policy renewals;
- Assist external audit team in any special audit assignment the company is subject to;
- Maintain good relations with other departments;
- Prepare accurate financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Coordinate with ERP implantation team and supervise the implementation process;
- Maintain proper communications channels with the team of accounts department
- Prepare other reports, for example, on cash flow or project status; and
- Perform any other job assigned as by the CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in (finance / accounting) from an accredited university.
- At least five years’ experience at a similar job in related industry.
- Excellent understanding of local and international accounting principles and standards.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data .
- Strong knowledge of legal practices, government regulations, and compliance procedures
- Strong Leadeship skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly efficient delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
Mawten real estate company was established in 2007 as a closed joint stock company, with overall capital of SR 1.1 billion, Its distinction relies on long-term planning, intensive research, powerful marketing tools, and innovative financial structuring to produce real estate products and services that provide a positive addition to the community and to maximize value to its shareholders and partners with the highest standards of professionalism, trustworthiness, and transparency, within a distinguished work environment.
Mawten has several ongoing projects in different sectors such as industrial, logistics, residential and hospitality projects.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career