Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Secretary - Document Controller
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
• Maintain confidential records and files & maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Schedule Board meetings, Prepare agendas for Board meeting
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
• Typing confidential documents & letters correspondence, reports and maintain office files
• Take minutes at meetings, distribute minutes and record minutes and submit minutes for approval
• Make preparations for Board Council and committee meetings
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
• Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines
• Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
• Maintaining employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in timely manner.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
• Respond to public inquiries
• Prepares salary and wage payrolls including deductions, accruals and the issuance and processing of timecards.
• Monitors the account distribution of salary and wage payments including correcting prior distributions.
• Balances or reconciles assigned payroll records; resolves and adjusts discrepancies; analyzes computer reports to identify and locate sources of error.
• Makes and checks routine arithmetic calculations; posts figures and enters data on appropriate payroll documents and/or enters data in computer system.
• Interprets, explains and recommends changes to rules and regulations as they relate to payroll.
• Preparing LPO/PO and filing
• Manage the weekly Cheque run
• Record all cheques
• Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
• Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
Microserve prides itself on its relaxed and friendly company culture. The Company encourages a climate of individual growth, career opportunities and training across a variety of skills. We believe people who enjoy what they do, they shall do it well.
Our values are not optional extras, nor are they a distraction from our real jobs. They are vital in securing and keeping trust, creating a respected, sustainable, profitable company with strong relationships - for the long-term.
• Sustainably delivering excellence to our customers
• Exceeding the expectations of our clients and others we work with
• Thinking sustainably for the long term
• Passionate about success.
• Believing in People
• Investing in training and development.
• Promoting teamwork and the sharing of knowledge and best practice.
• Recognising the power of diversity.
• Never compromising on safety
• Protecting and supporting employees and any one working with us or affected by our activities.
• Committed to continuous improvement.
• Acting with integrity.
• Being reliable, trustworthy and fair in all we do.
• Showing respect.
• Committed to delivering on our promises.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Interior design; Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Degree: Certification / diploma