Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Achieve daily sales target.
• Expand customer base by opening new customers.
• Visit regular customers as per the agreed Visits plans.
• Monitor the competitors’ activities and submit all the required reports.
• Follow up on the stock level at the trade and propose any needed actions.
• Establish an excellent relation with all the customers.
• Enhance the company visibility by executing display plans.
• University degree - with 1-2 years experience.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer skills (excel, word) are an asset.
• Holds a driving license.
Olympic Group history goes back to more than 70 years, as the first company who produced an Electric Water Heater in Egypt. The company witnessed a lot of success milestones since then. In 2011, Olympic Group was acquired by Electrolux, a worldwide leader in Home appliances and appliances for professional use, in a deal worth EGP2.7 billion and considered the largest and most important since 2011 revolution. Electrolux strategy is to develop Olympic Group into its regional manufacturing hub for home appliances in Middle East and Africa using the most advances industrial techniques.
Olympic Group currently produces 3.5 million units of white goods on an industrial area of 500,000 square meter. The company has some 20 sales outlets operating under the name "Home Zone" and 12 distribution center, with the most extensive after-sales and maintenance network through 50 service centers allover Egypt. Olympic has 6000 skilled & experienced employees as well as indirect labor of some 50,000 incl. suppliers, wholesalers and retailers.
Olympic Group’s latest product generation was launched in 2012 under the brand name Zanussi for Electric water heater, Washing machines, Refrigerators, Deep Freezers, Cookers, Microwaves, Air conditions and Vacuum cleaners.
Electrolux is a global Leader in household appliances for professional use, Its headquarter is in Stockholm, Sweden , selling more than 40 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers & professionals. In 2013, Electrolux had sales of SEK 109 billion (equivalent to EGP 113billion) and 61,000 employees.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt