Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Achieve daily sales target.
• Expand customer base by opening new customers.
• Visit regular customers as per the agreed Visits plans.
• Monitor the competitors’ activities and submit all the required reports.
• Follow up on the stock level at the trade and propose any needed actions.
• Establish an excellent relation with all the customers.
• Enhance the company visibility by executing display plans.
• University degree - with 1-2 years experience.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer skills (excel, word) are an asset.
• Holds a driving license.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2014 Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and 60,000 employees. For more information go to
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt