Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
A sales professional with 5+ years of diversified experience in spearheading major initiatives in sales management, strategic planning and business development. Seeking a challenging position with a dynamic organization to make tangible contributions in achieving macro business objectives.
• Designing/implementing sales plans to accommodate department goals for company products/ services motorcycles in Eastern Province. Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly.
• Administering showrooms to maintain high volume along with increased turnover and enhanced customer satisfaction, particularly of high net worth customers. Interfacing directly with stocking dealer groups to achieve sales goals, increasing market segment business awareness.
• Formulating and controlling budgetary allocations for the department, establishing/ meeting company objectives through training and motivation of employees.
• Creating cost-effective merchandising strategies for the showroom to acquire major sales opportunities. Monitoring daily logs to verify sales on a regular basis and providing management reports pertaining to the same.
• Overseeing product inventory in coordination with sales/marketing personnel. Tracking inventory to ensure sufficient stock to meet demand and meeting abnormal demand situations by ordering for replenishment stocks as well as maintaining safety stocks.
• Scrutinizing sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPI’s) and conferring with representatives accountable for achieving targets.
• Acting as primary contact with General Manager - Regional Sales Head for all retail sales issues and keeping abreast of government & international commercial laws to ascertain their effect on agency’s sales & marketing performance.
• Strategic Sales & Business Development, Operations, Logistics
• Negotiation Skills, Vendor Relationships, Sales Budgeting/Forecasting, Financial & Market Analysis
• Product Launches, Setting Sales Targets, Driving Growth
• Product Distribution Network, Purchase, Inventory Mgmt., Risk Analysis
• Market Research, Competitor Analysis
• Human Capital Management and Training
• Strong Leadership, Team Building, Creative Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking & Comm. Skills
• MS Office Applications & Internet Usage, Project/Outlook.
Harley-Davidson Dhahran is part of the Harley-Davidson worldwide family.
We have a rich history of dealing with Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Our business is founded on years of excellent service and dedication to our customers. We are not just about selling motorcycles we have an excellent parts and accessories department where you can find all the latest clothes and accessories.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Many employees find working at a Harley-Davidson dealership a rewarding experience. While customers may demand and deserve quality service, the satisfaction of helping people buy a new motorcycle, add the right accessories to their bike, or choose a cool leather jacket can be very gratifying.
Problem solving, following directions, paying attention to detail, taking responsibility, and communicating ideas are the general attributes that Harley-Davidson dealers are seeking in new employees.
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma