Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
•To establish close working relationships with the members of the team.
•To manage and follow up on business leads efficiently, effectively and professionally to drive business in order to maximize operating profit for the company.
•To ensure that all sales activities are logged effectively and accurately in the required timescale.
•To prepare weekly and monthly activity reports.
•To attend morning briefings and sales and marketing meetings without fail.
•To be proactive in ways to generate revenue through the communication of ideas to the team.
•To ensure all members of the team act on behalf of the company and ensure that behavior and presentations are in line.
•To contribute to the Sales and Marketing Plan and strategy for the company through constant motivation to achieve targets and goals.
•To prepare regular 3-month forecasts of potential revenue from your segment or area for the company through being in constant touch with your business.
•To establish and maintain a detailed consumer data/filing system which is always kept up to date.
•To attend the trade shows/exhibitions and represent the company in a professional manner at all times and professional interaction with customers or potential clients.
•To establish relationships with companies driving long-term business.
•Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the company’s mission and objectives.
• Ability to drive KPI’s through people performance.
• High quality analytical skills - able to analyze reports and make decisions
• A thorough planner and executor of plans - proactive and has urgency
• Wants to grow within the organization.
• Provide strong support to the management team.
• Has a good understanding of Training and can deliver high caliber training sessions.
•Experienced with market research and strategy.
•Having strong business negotiations and communication skills.
•Motivated and proactive.
• Is able to challenge in a constructive manner
• Has the right attitude, aptitude, and displays positive behaviors
• Ability to think critically and share ideas and knowledge
• Systems / Policy driven and is able to maintain business disciplines
• Computer literate - Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Leading Real Estate Company operates locally, regionally and globally with the aim to match different customer segments with a wide variety of property, is looking for Real Estate Sales Executives to market and sell its properties and services.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Nationality: Jordan; Lebanon; Syria
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma