Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The jobholder is responsible for the achievement of the sales and business targets for the company within the scope of New Business Development. This means for segments outside the vast majority of current business in region, namely traditional wear segment and it includes current segments of lighting and interior design.
New Business Development:
• packaging products, mobile phones/accessories, credit/loyalty cards, occasional events i.e. wedding & Ramadan
• Drive business development from new business streams coming from corporate strategy process, i.e. corporate gifts (for sectors such as banks, airlines), jewelry solution business
• Search for and develop new customers within existing customer segments i.e. lighting, interior design
• Follow up on inquiries from existing and new customers
• Propose yearly activity plan for each market and implement independently.
• Build very strong network and relationship with key existing ad potential customers
• Prepare customer visit and travel plan according to company customer platform policy
• Advise (potential) customers on our product range, our communication material, our communication platforms (Internet), B2B tool, trends and application techniques
• Inform (potential) customers on all formalities as to how our organization performs business (payment terms, required documents…) and explain the documents that they receive from us (order confirmation, back order lists, statement of account…)
• Actively sell our products to customers in order to be able to achieve the agreed on sales targets
• Follow-up and follow-through on all complaints of customers
Information to Management
• Provide management with market information about activities of customers and competitors; potential risks and potential chances for our business
• Ensure customer information on Sales Logix is updated and correct.
• Create Minutes of Meetings for all important decisions taken from customer meetings
• Create Key account Plans
• Ensure implementation of the Key account plans
• Active participation in events and fairs
• Active participation in sales conferences and meetings
• Implementation of communication related tools and control that the tools are properly used
• Bachelors’ Degree
• 5-8 years of relevant professional experience
• Local language + English
• Excellent relationship builder
• High sales hunter mentality
• Creative mindset
• Good communication & presentation skills, high assertiveness
• BTB and project sales experience.
• Ideally jewellery experience and/or interior/architectural background
• Arabic and English language capability, both written and oral
• Computer Literate
• Mature, independent and self-motivated.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management