Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Manager | IKEA | Cairo Festival City | Cairo, Egypt
Al Futtaim Group
About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow At IKEA "creating a better everyday life for the many" isn't only our vision, it's our way of life
About the Job:
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager for IKEA in Cairo Festival City. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for all the sales activities, direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Your key accountabilties will be:
- Responsible for developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for achieving the sales budget and gross margin goals set by the store manager for Market Hall and Showroom
- Responsible for Merchandising and Display
- Responsible for Business Development
- Responsible for directing the implementation of store activities with support to the marketing campaign
Candidates applying for this position should have the following skills and experience :
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management
- Strong enthusiasm and interest in home furnishings
- Ability to quickly develop in-depth knowledge of local market business conditions and competitive environment
- Highly developed merchandising and sales steering knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Strategic planning & analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
- Job Location: Egypt
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management