Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales Executive (Riyadh, Jeddah & Dammam)
- Join/lead a team of sales and account executives to meet financial targets.
- Creating new sales leads and converting them into accounts.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and pricing.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Indentifying market opportunities and selling complete suite of solutions to new and existing clients.
- Representing the company in events.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field (IT/ technical degree is a plus).
- Experience in Information and records management is a plus.
- Experience in data capture/backfile conversion/imaging industry is a plus.
- Arabic & English Proficiency.
- Computer Proficiency: MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in KSA.
- Valid Saudi Arabian driving license.
- Car Availability.
Information Technology, Logistics
Aramex is a provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1982 as an express operator, the company rapidly transformed itself into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering.
Aramex is well known for setting new standards and meeting global challenges; in January 1997, Aramex became the first Arab-based international company to trade its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange. After five years of successful trading, Aramex returned to private ownership in February 2002 and continued to expand and excel as a privately owned company, establishing global alliances and gaining stronger brand recognition. In June 2005 Aramex went public on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM). Today, the Aramex network encompasses more than 300 offices and employs over 7,500 people offering comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions to both retail and wholesale customers worldwide.
Aramex also is the first company in the region to release an audited sustainability report that showcases its commitment to its key stakeholders, the community and the environment. Aramex has set an ambitious target in its report to be the first carbon neutral global company in the industry.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Warehousing; Facilities Management; Support Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma