Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Jassim Transport & Stevedoring Co.W.L.L
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to
• Indepth knowledge of equipment leasing Market Conditions, Competitor's products and pricing of their products;
• Ability to understand the decision making process to negotiate and close the deals in coordination with direct management;
• Responsible for own lead generation/new business and ensure that all sales opportunities are captured and explored;
• Provide analytical support to evaluate potential pricing changes;
• Preparing Sales Plans and reporting on sales potential;
• Preparation of Quotations, follow-up on quotations, and processing sales orders;
• Keep abreast of the competition by sourcing through brochures, print publications, newspapers, websites and / or phone calls;
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, customer needs and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning;
• Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, ensure the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues, and lead the customer complaints handling process;
• Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior;
• Bring consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client’s needs;
• Achieving sales targets at competitive prices.
• Excellent Communication skill in English.
• Knowledge of Arabic will be given preference
JTC was founded in 1979 as an inland transportation company. Over the years the company has undergone significant change and growth and has developed into a dynamic, diversified, innovative and responsive organization.
The JTC brand is associated with four core activities which serve a variety of market segments across a large geographical region in the Middle East. The core activities include:
- Equipment Leasing
- Heavy Lift and Transportation
- Contract Logistics
JTC services both the public and private sector through focusing on delivering professional quality and cost effective solutions. Our scale of services range from the simple task of supplying emergency power to a hospital, to the complex transport and erection of refinery vessels weighing several hundred metric tons.
JTC constantly invests in our employees to continuously improve our capability to deliver cost-effective and professional services to our customers.
-Creating customer value
-Effective and efficient management of assets
-Quality Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) responsibility
For more Information please visit our website www.jtckw.com
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Transportation; Distributions and Logistics; Warehousing
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 20
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree