Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Zero Five Zero Telecom
1. Main Duties:
The Sales Director shall play a fundamental role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction and leadership. He shall also be responsible for creating and delivering sales strategy for the company, product range or designated market.
2. Specific Duties:
1. Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
2. Deliver sales by developing relationships with business partners
3. Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets
4. Manage the entire strategic sales process including prospecting, need analysis, presentations, proposals and contract negotiations
5. Lead & influence a successful and experienced team of sales managers
6. Act as an ambassador and role model for your business
7. Take responsibility for profit and loss
8. Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities
9. Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
10. Provide direction to your division/department
11. Build, develop, and maintain professional relationship with the company’s strategic allies/partners
12. Attend conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions
13. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the CEO
• Master’s Degree in the field of Business/Marketing/Sales/Retail
• Must have at least 10 years experience in the Telecom Industry
• Preferably with previous working experience in Nokia/Samsung/Ericson/Other brands
• Excellent communication and 'people skills' Good planning and organisational skills
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good business sense
• The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
• Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Preferably with basic knowledge of mobile ecosystem technologies including mobile applications, mobile web, SMS, mobile payments, hardware, software and networks that support mobile commerce applications
50telecom was founded in 1997 with the aim of becoming one of the leading providers of telecom products and services guaranteed by quality and based on customer care. The company's strategies are formulated according to its vision, as a result of which it has witnessed phenomenal growth from a single retail shop to a dominant enterprise.
050telecom has a dominating presence in UAE's major shopping malls, and an ever-expanding client base thanks to optimum customer satisfaction, outreach programmes and a range of products which speak volumes of its quality, management and professionalism.
The Dubai-based company is aiming to reach its target of 30 branches in the country by 2011. Further expansion, up to 50%, will be made by 2012 to increase its reach and enhance services.
050telecom independently works with Etisalat Corporation, the leading telecom service provider in the UAE, Middle East and Asia. 050telecom branded products and services are exclusive and unique.
A series of successes in all areas of operation such as management, distribution, sales, customer care and other business to business relations earned the company an ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2008 from GCAS.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma